MAHALAGANG PAALALA: ANG BODYKEY BY NUTRILITE AY HINDI GAMOT AT HINDI DAPAT GAMITING PANGGAMOT SA ANUMANG URI NG SAKIT.
Challenge Schedule, Duration and other Important Dates
Promotion Period: April 1, 2016 to June 30, 2016
Registration Period: April 1 to 30, 2016 (before 11:59 p.m.)
Challenge Qualification Duration Per Team: 60 days (upon registration)
Winner Announcement for Grand Prize: July 2016
Last Day of Claiming Prizes: July 31, 2016
WEEK NO. DURATION WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
Week No. 1 April 5 to 11, 2016 April 15, 2016
Week No. 2 April 20 to 26, 2016 April 29, 2016
Week No. 3 May 5 to 11, 2016 May 13, 2016
Week No. 4 May 20 to 26, 2016 May 27, 2016
Week No. 5 June 5 to 11, 2016 June 17, 2016
Week No. 6 June 20 to 26, 2016 June 30, 2016
MONTH DURATION WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT
April April 1 to 30, 2016 May 6, 2016
May May 1 to 31, 2016 June 3, 2016
June June 1 to 30, 2016 August 1, 2016
Participation and Registration Procedure:
1. A team must consist of TWO (2) members. Both members must be an ABO.
2. Each team member must complete the BodyKey Assessment Test via the BodyKey Mobile App prior to registration.
3. Team members must elect their Team Leader. Only the Team Leader is required to register in the BodyKey Challenge for the whole team.
4. To register, Team Leader must submit each member’s information together with a group photo via the BodyKey Mobile App. Day 1 of the Challenge shall start ONE (1) day after registering.
5. Upon registration, team members must visit the nearest ADC for the following:
a. Initial Weigh-In
b. Validation and Waiver Conforme
6. All members are advised to follow the BodyKey Mobile App recommendations and pair with InBodyBAND for tracking purposes during the BodyKey 60-Day Weight Management Challenge. Screenshots of daily records will be captured and submitted.
7. Upon completion (or after Day 60), must visit the nearest ADC for their final weigh-in and submission of BodyKey Mobile App daily results within Days 61 to 70 only.
All participants are required to complete TWO (2) weigh-ins at any Amway Distribution Centers, Amway scheduled trainings, caravans and events nationwide. Weigh-Ins shall be conducted by the Amway Nutritionist.
Initial Weigh-In: Within Days 1 to 7 after Team registration date
Final Weigh-In: Within Days 61 to 70 after Challenge completion
Initial Weigh-In Schedules are available on the following schedules per Amway Distribution Center from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. starting April 1, 2016 to May 7, 2016. Final Weigh-In Schedules are available from May 31, 2016 to July 9, 2016 only.
AREA AVAILABLE SCHEDULE
ADC Makati Mondays to Saturdays
ADC Cagayan De Oro Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays
ADC Cebu Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays
ADC Davao Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays
Bi-Weekly and Monthly Contest
1. Upon joining the Challenge, your team is automatically entitled to join the weekly and monthly contest. Your team will be competing against other Challenge Teams within Amway Philippines ABO Community only.
2. Announcement of details (inclusive of mechanics and prizes) for each bi-weekly and monthly contest will be notified via message box within the BodyKey Mobile App, BodyKey Website, Quickmail, and Amway Philippines Social Media Sites.
Criteria - Highest accumulated steps (Prerequisite: Each member has achieved target daily goal of 10,000 steps)
Winner: 1 Team
Criteria – Total Team’s Body Fat Lost (Teams must conduct InBody Tests twice – 1st and last day of the month)
Winner: 1 Teams
3. A team can only win once during the whole Challenge Promotion Period and within their 60 days period.
4. Winning teams will be notified and contacted by Amway Marketing. Announcement will be made via BodyKey Mobile App, BodyKey Website, Quickmail, and Amway ColorUrLife Facebook Page.
60-Day Challenge PrizesLLENGE
Grand Prize – Nationwide Luxury Hotel Accommodation for 3D/2N in August 2016!
iPad Minis 1 Team
1st Runner Up – Manila Area iPod Touch 1 Team
1st Runner Up – Cagayan De Oro Area iPod Touch 1 Team
1st Runner Up – Davao Area iPod Touch 1 Team
1st Runner Up – Cebu Area iPod Touch 1 Team
Week No. 1 Winner Nutrilite Gift Pack 1 Team
Week No. 2 Winner Nutrilite Gift Pack 1 Team
Week No. 3 Winner Nutrilite Gift Pack 1 Team
Week No. 4 Winner Nutrilite Gift Pack 1 Team
Week No. 5 Winner Nutrilite Gift Pack 1 Team
Week No. 6 Winner Nutrilite Gift Pack 1 Team
April 2016 Nutrilite Gift Pack 1 Team
May 2016 Nutrilite Gift Pack1 1 Team
June 2016 Nutrilite Gift Pack 1 Team
Criteria for Judging
The competition will be judged based on the following criteria:
Overall Weight Loss (based on photo entry) 20%
Percentage of Weight Loss
(Initial Weight – Final Weight)/Initial Weight 40%
BodyKey Mobile App Results 40%
Judging will be done by a panel of selected Amway representatives from Amway Philippines. All teams (including those who have won any of the Bi-Weekly and Monthly Challenges) who completed the 60-Day Weight Management Challenge are eligible to win the prize.
Winners will be notified and contacted by Amway Marketing Philippines via SMS, BodyKey CRM Email/Quickmail and BodyKey Mobile App Message Box.
Terms and Conditions:
1. This Challenge is open to all Amway Business Owners (ABO) who are legal residents in the Philippines, with age 18 years old and above. If you are under any medical condition, you should always consult with your physician before starting any form of weight management program via diet change and exercise. If you become pregnant during the Challenge, your entry will be void.
2. Upon Initial Weigh-In, participants shall sign the Declaration & Authorization Waiver and Terms & Conditions for joining the Challenge.
3. Limited to one entry per ABO in the entire BodyKey 60-Day Weight Management Challenge (“Challenge”) period.
4. If an entry is void or disqualified due to any reason, all team members will no longer be eligible to participate in the Challenge for the on-going season.
5. Employees of Amway and its subsidiaries and affiliates are not eligible to participate in the Challenge.
6. No participant shall use any artificial or inappropriate means of weight loss or alteration in body composition in order to win the Challenge including but not limited to liposuction, weight loss surgery or other similar procedures. Doing unhealthy things in order to win the Challenge is prohibited, including, but not limited to, deliberate weight gain (before, during, or after a challenge), starvation (defined as eating fewer calories each day than your doctor recommends), excessive exercise (defined as exercise that exceeds your doctor’s recommended amount of exercise, in terms of type, frequency and duration), water deprivation, unusual water consumption, self-induced vomiting, diuretics, laxatives, or any weight loss or weight gain plan that your doctor does or would advise against, or that, in Amway’s sole and exclusive discretion, would be considered unhealthy or unfair by an ordinary person.
7. All entries and information input and submitted must be truthful and accurate. If it is found untruth or deceiving, Amway Philippines, L.L.C. (“Amway”) reserves the right to disqualify any team. Further, Amway reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any participant who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions or has engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Challenge. Amway’s legal rights to recover damages or compensation from such persons are reserved. Amway reserves the right to not recognize all suspicious or illogical data.
8. All contents and information provided by the BodyKey Weight Management Program are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment provided.
9. Amway may collect, use and disclose all information, personal data and photos submitted to Amway pursuant to this Challenge for its promotional, marketing, advertising and publication purposes. Story and Photos submitted are non-returnable and may be used by the Amway Group for promotion/publicity purposes. Amway reserves the right to request resubmission of one or more of the “before” or “after” photographs or request additional images. Any entry submitted by someone other than the participant or professionally produced or enhanced will be rejected.
10. Amway reserves the right to invite all finalists to attend specified Amway events to promote this Challenge or the related products. Refusal to attend the Amway events without good reasons acceptable to Amway may result in disqualification from the Challenge.
11. All prizes are not transferrable nor exchangeable for cash or refundable. The hotel stay will take place in August 2016. The prize is inclusive of the following:
a. Twin Sharing Room inclusive of meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner only)
12. Incidental expenses beyond the provided prizes are responsibility of the prize winners.
13. Amway reserves the right to forfeit or to cancel the prize if the prize winner is unable to meet entry requirements set out by the government of all the countries of destination. Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
14. Prizes are to be claimed by the Team Leader in behalf of the whole team at the nearest Amway Distribution Center, or during Amway scheduled training, caravans and/or events. Team Leader must provide photocopies of Valid IDs per team member. A photo will be taken during prize claiming. Winning teams may contact Amway Philippines – Marketing at (02) 814.8181 or email@example.com.
15. Unclaimed prizes on or before July 31, 2016 will be forfeited and shall be used upon the discretion of Amway.
16. Amway accepts no responsibility for entries that are illegible, lost, delayed, misplaced, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery is not proof of receipt.
17. The images of prizes on all marketing materials are for illustration purposes only. Actual prizes may be different from the images shown. The prizes are provided on “as is”, “with all faults” and “as available” basis. Amway does not warrant, represent or guarantee the usability or quality of the prizes, or that the claims made by the manufacturers, distributors and/or service providers of the prizes are accurate. To the fullest extent permitted by the law, Amway disclaim all warranties (whether express or implied) including but not limited to warranties that the prizes will meet the prize winners’ requirements, warranties of satisfactory quality, warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. All warranty claims in regards to a prize should be directed to the applicable manufacturer/service provider.
18. Amway reserves the right to vary, delete, add to, or amend the Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Amway further reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable value, for whatever reason, at its absolute discretion and without prior notice.
19. These Terms and Conditions and all disputes relating to the Challenge shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of the Philippines. All participants agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of the Philippines. In the event of any dispute in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions, Amway reserves the right to make the final decision.
20. Promo is not in conjunction with other promos.
The BODYKEY Weight Management Program is intended only to you in your personal weight loss efforts. You should always consult with your physician before starting any form of weight management program via diet change and exercise. This program is intended for use only by healthy adult individuals. The program is not intended for use by minors, pregnant women, or individuals with any type of health condition. You should always consult your physician for a complete medical evaluation to ensure that you are safe to exercise, alter your diet plan and undergo a weight management program. If you do have pre-exiting medical condition(s) or are taking prescribed medications you are also responsible for consulting with your physician.
By joining this challenge, you agree to these terms and you understand you take full responsibility for your health and choices you make during this challenge. All contents and information provided by the BODYKEY Weight Management Program are for informational purposes only. The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnoses, or treatment provided.
BODYKEY Weight Management Program accepts no liability for any claims, errors, or any omissions of injury to persons or property arising out of services provided by those parties. All participants hereby release Amway from any claims for any loss, damage, or injury sustained while participating in this program.
We do not promise, guarantee, or imply that you (or that your use of our information, products, and services) will reduce your weight, improve your fitness level, or improve your life. The result of the program might vary depending on many factors, including but not limited to, your skill set, persistence, motivation, level of effort and individual physical ability. You should not view the information, products, and services as responsible for any success or failure of your weight loss. We provide a tool that you can use to try to reduce your weight and improve your fitness level.